Hadoop is no longer a technology for tech enthusiasts and bleeding-edge Internet startups. Research shows that it’s becoming an integral part of the enterprise data strategy as users are gaining new insights into customers and their business.
Hadoop is driven by several rising needs, including the need to handle exploding data volumes, scale existing IT systems in warehousing, archiving, and content management, and to finally get BI value out of non-structured data. And with analytics as the primary path to extract business value from Big Data, Hadoop adoption is rapidly increasing.
The world of Hadoop and “Big Data” can be intimidating – hundreds of different technologies with cryptic names form the Hadoop ecosystem. With this course, you’ll not only understand what those systems are and how they fit together – but you’ll go hands-on and learn how to use them to solve real business problems!
The Big Data Hadoop Workshop is designed to give you in-depth knowledge of the Big Data framework using Hadoop, including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. You will learn to use Pig, and Hive to process and analyze large datasets stored in the HDFS, and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion.
5 Reasons To Attend The Big Data Workshop
- Design distributed systems that manage “big data” using Hadoop and related technologies
- Analyze data using HBase (NOSQL), and MapReduce program
- Use HDFS and MapReduce for storing and analyzing data at scale
- Begin your journey in Data Science using Hadoop and other technologies
- Get trained for Cloudera Certification for Developers
- Introduction to Hadoop Architecture and HDFS
- Hadoop 2.0, YARN, MRV2
- Apache Sqoop
- Hadoop Mapreduce
- Apache Hive, HiveQL
- Apache Pig
- Hbase and NoSql Databases